Billy Beck: Cuspid Caper Billy Beck: Cuspid Caper

pretty nice entry

The graphics were decent, only i thought you overused tweening a bit, like when he grabs the tooth. And as far for the whole plot, it was about a minute or 2 long and it want very funny. Youve got the skills you jsut ened a better idea i think. Anyway might jsut be my taste in humor.

MAN 3: The Duel MAN 3: The Duel

crap

OH MY F*&^ING GOD! when will people realise that using a digital voice isnt funny. You'll do much ebtter with a decent voice acted voice. Other than that the animation was ok but i thought the story was lame.

Jeff-Mc responds:

Learn to spell Fuck, for the sake of you, and other people.
And the story was lame because it didn't HAVE a story!
Don't review unless you've got something intelligent to say!

Eggo Eggo

completely original

the sound is great, even though its jsut a short loop and the aniamtion is ok. but because it was so origninal it desrves a great score. I lvoe the yellow background!!!

Voodoo Potato Voodoo Potato

Best Clayanimtion EVER!

Ive neevr seen clay animtation on newgrounds to this quality! Amazing. Also the sound is pretty good with decent voice acting. Its a prettyy fuinny animation too. Awesome work.

The Sock Man ep.1 The Sock Man ep.1

Awesome

Very ncie, its a very polished animation. Even though the animation is anything much it till looks good enough. WHat really made this great what the laugh the sock did, I found that more hilarious than him killing the innocnet child.

Mobbsy responds:

Thanks alot!

Kip presentation Kip presentation

Great Work!

I didnt particularly laugh but i understand its a presentation and you got to stick with good taste humor, but its a great effort. The sound was decent, I thought maybe you could ahve put on a voice or soemthing. The graphics were pretty good too. And ofcourse as Ive said before the site is awesome, however i can't really rate it on that. Anyway ncie work. You should try making a full animation sometime.

Lambi responds:

Me do voices, nah, Im not the best voices man. Maybe I could hire someone else.
Ive made plenty of full animations, none with voice acting in them, though

Icons Ep 2 Icons Ep 2

Fanstastic

This is great work, very polished in all areas, hope to see more from you soon.

Metroid Evolution II Metroid Evolution II

Astounding!

Wow very nice job here. What stood out the most was the music, especially as samus emerges from the ship at the begining. I see you go some bad reviews, some people dont understand how hard it can be to do this typoe of animation. I thought everything was great except for the text, I really think this should have been voiced. The only advantage of text I think is that it would be more reminiscant for fans of metroid, which is a very small portion of people. Still great work.

ShowNoTears responds:

Thanks man. Yeah, some people don't understand how hard it can be to create this sort of animation. I would do voice stuff but I don't have the programs or a microphone. Also I think you might be suprised at how many fans of the Metroid series there are.

Ghost writer Ghost writer

INteresting

Hey kind ever been molestered! Ha that was hilarious. You got something going here. The animation is pretty good, the sound is good, with great voice acting i thought, except for all that static towards the end. If that was iuntentional it was a very abd idea. But overall good job, jsut try making something longer and fixing the sound a litt,e maybe even add some music and im sure you could make something hilarious.

alby-p responds:

Yeah my mic really sucks, i was thinking about making it longer and tweeking out the sound but i can only really spend an hour on most flashes until i get bored of them.

8-Bit D&D Tribute 8-Bit D&D Tribute

Great but...

Well the considering you did do the sounds yoruself I can't give it a good score. The animation was great but its not very original and all your doing is putting animation to a an audio track.

Smon responds:

Eh, good point, but that didn't stop the original 8-Bit D&D from reaching the 13 spot on the top 50. So, SHUN. *shun'd!*